- Participate in Information Security projects such as Hardening, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Governance and Compliance, etc.;
- Support the team in the day-to-day operational tasks including access management, security awareness, KPI-KRI, email analysis, security tickets, etc.;
- Review and document security policies, configurations, standards, procedures;
- Improve the overall security posture of the client's environment through collaborating with the IT team in Swiss Life and our service provider;
- Assist with other Information Security and IT related duties.
- A Bachelor's or preferably a Master's degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- Experience 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Working Knowledge and Experience in some (or all) the following topics
- Governance, Risk and Compliance such as ISO27001, CSSF, CIS controls, NIST controls, soc2, GDPR, etc.
- Vulnerability Management, Patch Management and Configuration Hardening
- Identity and Access Management
- Digital Certificates, PKI and Encryption Solutions
- Data Classification and Protection Solutions
- Network Security including Firewalls, proxies, intrusion preventions, NAC.
- Overall EndPoint Security
- Experience in working with a Finance or insurance company before is an asset.
- Security Certificates such as -not limited to- CISSP, SANS, CISM, CISA, etc, are of an asset.
- Problem analysis and solution driven, excellent attention to details;
- Ability to think technically and forwardly, and to engage in innovative projects
- Ability to adjust quickly to a dynamic environment and outside the comfort zone.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is an assets