For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently looking for a (Senior) Application Software Engineer - Front-end Application (M/F).
Integrated in Digital Banking team with IT and business people on the same office, you will work essentially in Agile mode.
In the context of the development of new projects, analyze business requirements, and document the technical solution to implement. When the solution is validated, development within the project team, ensuring the correct quality level, and the respect of coding standards.
- Regularly participation at seminars about innovation, digital, new technologies, ...
- With a specific mindset of mentoring, you will accompany some developers and you will animate the community about various topics with connotation “Front end”
- In the project context:
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions by all actors of the project
- Ensure production of quality development, in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the Project Manager and the clients
- Your qualifications:
- Min. Bac+2 up to Bac+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- IT skills:
- Knowledge of web & native applications development
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application development
- Technological Knowledge of Java, .NET, Android, iOS
- Knowledge of new technologies at large (Proficiency of technical and application architecture concepts)
- Sensitivity to the functional and application architecture field
- Knowledge of Temenos / Edge Connect and associated technology suite is an asset
- Bank knowledge:
- General knowledge of the banking world
- Personal interest for user experience and customer journey within front-end applications used by clients and relationship managers