You are passionate about backend development and you have an experience in go language? This position is made for you !
One of our clients is currently looking for a Golang Developer (m/f) in Luxembourg.
You will responsible to:
- You will be in charge of the maintenance and the evolution of the internal application to the company
- You will join a team of 2 people to reinforce the backend development
- You will design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems.
- You will work directly with the product owner.
- Develop Linux containers management
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a high profiency in Golang,
- You have a good knowledge and experience with large-scale Storage systems - including MySQL/Cassandra and Redis
- You are able to work with RESTful APIs
- You have an obsession with finding a better way
- You already have experience with Scrum methodology
- An experience with Docker and Jenkins is a plus.
- You are fluent in English
Our Client Offers
- Real career perspectives ;
- Work in an international environment ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- An attractive salary package ;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me via the button below.