One of our clients is actively looking for a Machine Learning Expert (m / f) to strengthen his Research and Development team.
As a Machine Learning Expert you will be responsible for:
- Develop image processing and machine learning algorithms for several industrial scanners.
- Develop and study software solutions such as QT Hmis or C ++ applications.
- Set up a modeling environment for signal processing and image processing.
- You specify and develop treatments for industrial scanners; and contribute to achievements and validations based on a generic Embedded processing architecture.
- Participate in upstream studies: data analysis: information extraction, object detection and classification, “deep learning” for future developments.
- Participate in the design of industrial scanners (Camera integration, X-ray sensor, laser and optical sensors, but also other automation components)
- You have a PhD in Image Processing and/or Machine Learning
- You have 2 or 3 years' experience in a similar position
- You have basic knowledge of real-time processing
- You have an excellent command of French and English
- You are autonomous and like team work
Nice To Have
- Knowledge in industrial vision
- Knowledge or experience in QT development
- Experience in Implementation of algorithms of Machine Learning / Deep Learning
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me via the button below.