Fujitsu Luxembourg is looking for a talent to support our sales team.
You are an expert in bid management and RFP LifeCycle, with a good/strong result oriented mindset. We are looking for a bid manager and technical presales to join our dynamic team!
In this role, you will work in partnership with all the departments to help create the best proposals to meet their business needs in the area of application development, services, products and security.
Roles and responsabilities
- Understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions.
- Perform initial review of incoming leads/RFI/RFP and evaluate the requirements against Fujitsu's products and services portfolio before further bid/no bid qualification.
- Own the RFI/RFP process and be the main point of contact internally and externally for all questions regarding the status of the RFI/RFP and all clarification questions from the customer.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of all RFI/RFP's and associated materials including tracking win rate.
- Schedule and lead all RFP status meetings, ensuring action items are completed on time to meet the RFP deadline.
- Consolidate, review and edit all input from various departments, ensuring all responses are written consistently and with the highest quality.
- Elaborate and maintain templates for proposals and service contracts.
- Develop and maintain an RFP repository for responses, product brochures, sales documents, building blocks, templates, project references and administrative documents.
- Ensure that all responses and pricing is approved in accordance with Fujitsu's policies.
- Level of experience: between 5 and 15 years
- Good knowledge of IT sector and current IT developments.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; team player with a positive attitude, ability to adapt to change and strong desire to learn.
- Demonstrated project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects at a time.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience.
- A good understanding of business processes and practice.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Very good knowledge of English, French and German language.
- Self-driven and -determined, sense for urgency.
Please include in your application in English
- Curriculum Vitae
- Include all available certificates, diplomas, awards and recommendation letters
Are you up for this challenge? Apply Now!