This is a great opportunity to bring your talent and form an integral part of our Enterprise CyberSecurity's department future. We can help you develop your skills within diverse security subjects and offer great opportunities to grow. You will have the opportunity to work on different security subjects, such as: penetration testing, code review, incident management...
- You'll be delivering against customer requirements, including analysing security data / problems and using relevant expertise / tools to define potential solutions
- Work as part of an internal or customer team, delivering services, designs and solutions to meet defined project scope
- Investigate security events, requests and incidents
- Provide technical security advice to the business, to ensure appropriate security controls are in place
- Advise on new security advisories and alerts, security trends and practices, laws and regulations.
- Develop Security response playbooks, security policies, standard and guidelines
- Vulnerability management
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience, preferably in the security industry.
- Degree in IT Security/Forensics
- Experience using vulnerability scanning tools
- Prior experience as security analyst and knowledge of a SIEM tool
- A good understanding of various security systems including DDoS, IDS Anti-virus, DLP or PAM would be an asset
- Knowledge of application security best practices
- Analytical skills and the ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts, and make decisions that make sense based on available information.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in French and English.
Are you up for this challenge? Apply now!