As a Senior Angular Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development LifeCycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities.
- Participates in analysis and design of user interfaces and provides solutions and alternatives
- Determines standards for large front-end code base with many contributing developers across numerous teams
- Work closely with the User experience team to determine the most feasible way to implement user needs
- Identifies opportunities for reusable patterns and builds components that can be reused by development teams to increase development team velocity
- You have a university degree in computer science;
- You are autonomous with a very good team spirit;
- You are fluent in English, French would be an advantage, with strong communication skills.
- Mandatory Expertise and skills:
- Strong background in the implementation of applications using Angular is required
- Proficiency in Java or .NET programming language;
- Professional experience in team based application development projects;
- Highly appreciated Expertise and skills:
- Familiar with SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), Oracle and/or Sybase;
- Familiar with at least one of the following tools: GIT, SVN, Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven;
- Experience in banking and/or insurance environment;
- Experience in Java EE, Spring Framework, JPA.
Are you up for this challenge? Send us your CV and your cover letter now via the button below!