As a System Administrator (m/f) - Linux, you will manage:
- Release management (evaluate, test and integrate)
- Deployment packages (CMS)
- Provide technical analysis,
- Resolve problems and propose solutions,
- Troubleshooting OS and application server,
- Provide support to, and coordinate with, developers and engineers from data center,
- Identify and automate manual tasks using scripting and application development,
- Monitor and ad hoc projects (DevOps).
- You have at least 2 years of experience with the Linux Operating System,
- You have knowledge of patching and release management,
- You have proven experience in package CMS,
- You have excellent Shell scripting skills and a first experience with JBoss,
- You are willing to be customer focused and dedicated to the best possible user experience,
- You need to be able to communicate effectively with both technical and business resources,
- You are fluent in English with strong oral and written skills, it is mandatory.
Are you ready for this challenge? Please apply directly and we will get back to you.
Human centric innovation driving digital transformation.