You will be enrolled to perform a first long term mission:
Our client is creating a team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: they are therefore looking for an exceptional API Developer, interested in shaping the future API Economy, who will actively contribute to the set-up, on-going management and evolution of our client API platform.
Key responsibilities will include
- Responsible for designing, implementing API solutions and strategy and building APIs that ensure security, usability, and reliability.
- Maintain and evolve the API platform (development, testing, defect management, release management)
- Operate a business-critical 24x7 service delivery based on the API management platform
- Develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs
- Assist in integration, QA, and performance tests
- Formalise and keep up-to-date sufficient documentation on the used IT programs
- Support the validation / formalisation and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Hands-on Development experience with Java and Rest/SOAP Web Services, preferably in the banking sector
- Good understanding of API security: Authentication, Authorization, Federation, and Delegation
- Ideally experience or exposure to SAML v2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect.
- Hands-on Development experience working with APIs and API GateWay product. Building API Proxies and API Policies.
- Must have experience with DevOps culture and tools such as GitLab and Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems following best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English