Our client, a well-funded startup FinTech based in Luxembourg is looking for a DevOps Architect to join the team.
A sampling of the technologies you will use
- Back: serverless MicroServices architecture based on AWS (Lambda, Node JS and Python Runtime,? DynamoDB, API GateWay, Neptune, Elastic Search, SNS, SQS, Cognito,..)
- Front: Angular 8, Angular material, Ionic, Node.js and TypeScript
Now more concretely
- Facilitating the development process and operations
- Developing and owning the essential features of our system
- Creating suitable DevSecOps channels across the organization
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development
- Designing efficient practices
- Collaborating closely with Developers and Tech Lead, participating actively in daily scrums to drive quality releases
What we would like in terms of your profile
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (in progress works as well).
- You have a first experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B, B2C or SaaS products, and cloud architecture.
- A first experience with AWS would be considered as a plus.
- You are familiar with Agile programming methodologies.
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You will be at the ForeFront of the asset management disruption.
- You will be part of a movement that helps people to have a better understanding and management of their personal financial assets.
- You will work on cutting edge technology.
- You will work in a startup with a strong culture, say goodbye to the old "way too corporate” world.
- The headquarter is based 10 minutes walk from the Luxembourg-city train station.
- The offices are brand new and highly pleasant.
Software Engineering values
- Strong desire to produce quality software
- Strives for honesty, empathy and humility
- Believes in owning our work i.e. DevOps
- Values in-person, onsite product collaboration
- Pragmatic and commercially aware
- Always a 'good citizen' at work
- Ambassadors for Software Engineering at all times
Still reading and interested?
APPLY Now via the button below, you will get your answer in less than 24 hours.