Getronics Luxembourg is looking for a Monitoring Automation and Orchestration Engineer to join one of our teams working for an European institution in Luxembourg city, in Kirchberg.
- The Monitoring,Scheduling, Automation and Orchestration Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring, scheduling, automation and orchestration solutions of the custpomer's Datacentre.
- This role involves creating standard processes and procedures for the automated provisioning and management of servers, networking, and applications.
- Assess use cases to develop workflows and scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of servers, services and applications, including, but not limited to, provisioning and de-commissioning of environments;
- Develop standard operating procedures and user guides for the enterprise automation solution;
- Perform automation and orchestration at large scale in an enterprise environment;
- Continuously improve systems and processes in order to achieve greater levels of effective-ness and efficiency.
- Experience in an infrastructure automation role;
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, Python, Java, etc.;
- Experience with source code and build tools, such as for instance Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc.;
- Experience with multiple Web and J2EE technologies such as for instance IIS, Apache, Web-Logic, Tomcat, JBoss, or Node.js.;
- Experience working with JSON and XML result sets;
- Experience building build and release pipelines;
- Experience working with a variety of vendor APIs;
- Vendor certifications in the domain of monitoring, automation and orchestration;
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified
- You have at least 5-7 years experience in a similar role;
- You are fluent in English - B2 level;
- You like working in a multicultural environment;
- You are open-minded and have excellent communication skills;
- You have the right to work in Luxembourg.