We're looking for our new colleagues who will be part of our Luxembourg Odoo Department.
You want to work in an Agile environment on innovative projects in a human company.
By integrating Inetum, you will be able to express your personality in our entity on a human scale, attentive to your evolution and the development of your skills.
Inetum is actively working on the Digital Transformation of its customer projects as part of our solution portfolio. To strengthen our team and support our growth, we are recruiting a Developper (m/f).
About the job
As Client Solution Developer, you will be key in the technical design and development of custom-made solutions for our clients, based on the framework of the Odoo suite.
You will also taking charge of technical analyses/architecture based on functional requirements delivered by our business analysts.
You will be responsible for
- Analysing business requirements to translate them in new applications or customized features ;
- Developing/customizing applications ;
- Backend and/or front-end work ;
- Contributing in small development teams ;
What we offer
- Start: ASAP ;
- Duration: unlimited contract (CDI) ;
- Package: depending on profile ;
- Training will be organized within the team to coach you on this exciting environment.
- Bachelor degree or higher ;
Agile development methods;
Source code management with GIT / GitLab;
Working on Linux / Mac OS X environments, Shell programming;
XML / JSON / RPC programming, relational Database access (PostgreSQL);
Experience with Odoo OpenSource ERP/CRM considered a plus;
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Interested in development in Python/JS within a large framework ;
- Open minded, autonomous and dynamic ;
- A Team player ;
- A Quick & Autonomous learner ;
- Analytical mind, attached to details ;
- Creative and enthusiastic ;
- Flexible and assertive ;
- Persuasive and opinionated ;
- A 1 to 3 years experienced professional in a similar role.
Any application from a resident located outside the EU must confirm that the candidate is holding a working permit for the EU.
Due to the large number of applications, without this confirmation your application will not be considered.