Senior Management support is a senior role and a core member of the end user support team working to provide the best IT services to the senior executives.
Role require sensitive to the protocol and etiquette needs of senior stakeholders with experience in an executive-level hands-on desk side support role added to senior end user technical skills along with excellent customer services.
This role requires an emphasis on incident resolution, problem identification and resolution, technical solution development, user experience, as well as building and maintaining positive business relationships with senior management. Fulfilment of responsibilities must be performed with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Responsible for communication and dedicated training to Senior management users
- Single point of contact to all other services within IT
- Work proactively to improve quality of support provided to Senior Management
- Investigate, manage and resolve IT incidents involving senior management and their staff
- Plan, implement and supervise senior management part of any rollouts and changes
- Suggest, test, deploy IT equipment and solutions for senior management use
- Take care of user request or incident by phone, email, remotely or on site. The preferred way would be to handle them on site (face to face).
- Log all requests and follow-up actions in the appropriate ticketing tools.
- Making an initial assessment of incidents (software and Hardware) and resolve them in accordance with our procedure and quality approach
- Diagnose, prioritize and escalate unresolved cases to support/technical team.
- Managing the incident life-cycle; including resolving and verification.
- Find workarounds to keep computer Hardware and software systems running with minimal downtime.
- Identify and escalate urgent or critical situations and information to management.
- Manage the life cycle of the Senior Management equipment
- You have a passion for helping people with software problems and you have at least 3 year of experience on an IT Helpdesk or IT Service Desk and a proven experience with VIP, executives users.
- You possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and products (Word, Excel, Outlook,..) Also you have an interest in mobile technology (Android, BlackBerry,..) and are familiar with Iphones.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken as well as written. Good knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are flexible, able to handle and solve different situations and can deal with stress.
- You have good communication skills and can work well independently as well as in a team.
- Important asset is having ITIL knowledge and a ITIL Foundation certification
- You have the ability to work in a CO-operative, pro-active and flexible way and you have a Pan-European mindset.
- A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects
- The chance to work together with a team of specialist and a Network of partners
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits
- Location: Luxembourg
Please send your CV via the button below!
Your application will be treated as confidential.