Granday Recruitment Associates - Cloud Operations Manager
> 2 years experience
We are currently assisting a well-known IT company in their search of a Cloud Operations Manager.
Primarily responsible for overseeing both the technical and managerial aspects of Operations department. Your job is to plan, direct, and design our Cloud infrastructure while simultaneously managing the Cloud Operation team.
- You will organize and control the activities of the team
- You will implement processes to align the Cloud Operations vision with the business strategy
- You will support other technical teams with R&D and recommendations on the use of technology
- You will identify and evaluate new technologies and processes
- You will guaranty that the Cloud Operations team provide frameworks for the engineering teams
- You will support the team in troubleshooting complex performance and system issues
- You will participate in RFP's and RFI's
- You will support Sales and executives with strategy and cost estimation
- You will liaise with Architects, Developers to make sure technology stack is always in sync
- You have a strong experience managing time-critical operations/applications in the cloud
- You have a strong Infrastructure knowledge;
- You have a mandatory experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, BlueMix.)
- You have Experience with SDLC & Change management;
- Agile / Scrum experience and understanding of micro-services orchestration and architecture is highly appreciated
- You speak english fluently
- An extensive salary depending of your experience
- Meal vouchers
- A variable depending of the performance
- The possibility to join an international and dynamic environment
Granday Recruitment Associates is a recruitment firm specialized in Finance, IT & Engineering related positions. We are located in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Show full description
Thanks to their considerable experience, Granday Recruitment Associates' consultants are able to provide our clients and our candidates with the highest quality service.
Always bearing in mind that each company/candidate is unique, Granday Recruitment Associates wishes to bring you its expertise based on three core principles:
Professionalism: Never mistaking speed for haste! A poor recruitment decision may have a devastating impact on a company or a professional career. This is why Granday Recruitment Associates supports you from the beginning of its assignment until the candidate's entry into office in order to ensure that a successful collaboration occurs.
Adaptability and listening: Since every single company and candidate needs to receive full attention and care, we take the time to listen to our partners to ensure a full understanding of the issues and challenges of each recruitment. Generally, the most efficient way to do so is to meet you.
Confidentiality: We take data security very seriously and we believe that utmost care should be given to the protection of privacy and personal data. This is why we commit to protect personal information we collect. You are entitled to a right of withdrawal. Each candidate can ask us to withdraw its personal information from, for example, our database and each company can be withdrawn, on demand, from our distribution list.