Halian - Active Directory Specialist
> 5 years experience
Halian is currently looking for an "Active Directory Specialist" for an European Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, Domain Controllers management, Patch updates etc.)
- Ability to manage AD objects
- Must have proven experience in AD management including architecting Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD-integrated DNS, AD operational level upgrades, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting;
- Understanding of business pains and technical solutions in implementing single forest or multiforest Active Directory environments
Key Skills & Background
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- LDAP and Active Directory expertise
- Windows Server 2012 - 2016 Active Directory
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
- PowerShell to develop complex automation scripts
- Language : English
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!