Continuous support of previously developed applications as well as the design & development of newly defined projects are part of the daily responsibilities of the team.
- Provide technical & functional analysis on newly defined projects;
- Develop new applications & scripts, properly document the source code and provide adequate user guides;
- Perform proper application testing based on best practices and internal software LifeCycle management principles;
- Be involved in the continuous improvement of the software delivery pipeline;
- Provide support and assistance to users.
- You have 3+ years experience in a previous development position, ideally within the banking sector and posses the following skillset:
- Good knowledge in programming languages (.NET, AngularJS, XML, JSON, Web & Micro Services);
- Good knowledge in development tools (Visual Studio, TFS, GIT, SSIS, SSRS);
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle);
- Good knowledge of Business reporting;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of script development (Python).
- You are interested in technological change and embrace new technologies
- You are comfortable working with an Agile development LifeCycle
- You are focused on quality while being able to work under strict deadlines
- English is mandatory, both written and oral fluency is required.
- Previous experience in a DevOps organization is considered a big plus.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure is also considered a plus.
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP