Halian is an IT services company providing integrated Managed Services, Resourcing, & Professional Services for corporate enterprises across the UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets of the Middle East & Africa. Established in 1996 and now employing over 450 staff, our company vision is “To unite the best people expertise and information technology and to deliver valued services for our customers”.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced API and Integration Architect to work as part of the greenfield business transformation design team. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, this is a 6 months rolling contract to work with the Architecture and Solution Design Lead to create an end to end solution
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, we are seeking an accomplished Solution Architect expert in API and integration with the following skills and experience
- Technical knowledge across Telco-IT stack landscape [e.g. Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
- Platform architecture and engineering, successfully leading automation and API and integration transformation project in an enterprise environment
- Deploying and managing orchestration, containers, MicroServices etc. Experience with competing approaches like serverless (Lambda or Functions) or AWS ECS/Fargate is a plus
- IT integration mechanisms: Kafka, RabbitMQ, MuleSoft, Tibco, iPaaS, HANA cloud integration, BizTalk
- All aspects of the digital technology covering Web, apps, CMS, CDN, integration gateways, development frameworks, containerization and cloud tech
- Experience with Agile delivery, DevOps and MicroServices (e.g. Nodejs, Spring Boot etc.), exposure to frameworks and libraries such as Spring Cloud, etc.
- Experience in AWS and Azure public cloud, Containerization (Docker), Orchestration-Kubernetes, Kafka & service mesh (Envoy, Istio, AWS App Mesh, etc.), cloud tech, DevOps and MicroServices (experience in Nodejs, Spring Boot etc.), APIs (RESTful/OData/JSON) and API design, CI/CD Automation (CloudFormation, TerraForm, AWS CodePipeline /Codedeploy, Jenkins, etc.)
- Deep expertise in integration mechanisms (Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration/ iPaaS, ESB and SOA service-based Integration, messaging systems and legacy Integration)
- API Management Platform (e.g. MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, MS BizTalk, Google/Apigee, Software AG, AWS GateWay and IBM API Connect)
- Integration of API tooling with Public Cloud, SaaS vendor cloud, on premise existing OSS/ESS
- Security Identity standards (OAuth, OAuth2, Uma, OIDC and SAML, JWT)
- Data pipeline integration: supporting millions / billions of daily transactions. Experience in stream event message technologies with exposure to messaging frameworks like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer
- Tmf Open API
- Integration of BSS/OSS/ESS components & solutions
- Cvm solutions integration such as Commviva Mobilytics, SAS Marketing and Pega Marketing
- Social media integration for cross-sell / up-sell of services via Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn etc.
Must be available to initially work remotely and to relocate to the Uae
Depending on skills and experience, the successful candidate can expect a competitive tax-free all-inclusive monthly salary package. For further information on this amazing opportunity, please email me your updated CV to racquel(dot)dionisio(at)halian(dot)com for immediate review.