Halian - BI Expert (Private Bank)
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Halian is currently looking for a BI Expert to join a Private Bank in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Participate in, or even lead, the delivery of innovative large-scale BI solutions
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and provide subject matter expertise
- Deliver functional specifications, design & build ETL routines and data structures
- Design and build BI reporting models & artifacts for information visualization and reporting
- Conduct data discovery activities, perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues
- Maintain the database landscape and work on improving performance and efficiency of current processes
Key skills and Background
- University Degree (BSc/BA or MSc) in in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience: 10-15 years in IT / BI project implementation for a banking environment (ideally private banking)
- Microsoft SQL Server (at least 2008 R2) including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse and Multi-Dimensional databases design
- Advanced SQL programming skills and solid experience in high-performance ETL process design
- Microsoft SQL Server administration, Oracle & Sybase databases administration will be considered an asset
- Programming knowledge (.NET platforms, VBA) will be considered an asset
- Knowledge on tools like SPSS, SAS etc. will be considered an asset
- Fluent English, French or German will be considered an asset
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: Permanent
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!