Halian - Business Process Analyst
Freelance (< 5 months)
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Halian is currently looking for a Business Process Analyst for one of our client in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Model and document target processes.
- Document standard operating procedures for some processes in scope.
- Assisting the Project Manager and actively participating in the documentation of other project deliverables.
- Supporting the identification, consolidation and management of information related to changes with a goal to increasing adoption and utilization.
- Supporting the initiation of the various activities and taking ownership as relevant.
- Being proactive and making proposals in the context of the Ttp.
- Master degree preferably in management or in technology-related fields
- Good knowledge of eTom and ITIL acquired via hands-on experiences.
- Proven ability to document processes, standard operating procedures as well as target organization.
- Experience in managing change in the context of transformation programs involving new people organization, new systems and new processes.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in similar positions.
- Ability to work independently, make recommendations and propose decision to be taken.
- Extensive use and strong skills in MS Office suite.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!