Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions;
Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs;
Change Management and dealing with uncertainly, given that this position is to be part of a newly setup Scrum Team which is new and in the process of adoption Agile, transforming from traditional waterfall methodology.
Technical Skills And Education
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology
Previous experience in programming/software development. - Over 2 years
- DB, backend system architecture and infrastructure management;
- Cloud management experience;
- Linux/Windows OS;
- Java, JS, Node js, Python, React/Redux.
- System integration, API, AWS Docker, lambda.
- Basic understanding of visual basics to troubleshot, maintain and migrate existing legacy apps.
- SQL, Oracle, Postgres experience
Software development processes experience. - Over 2 years
- DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, Security By Design
- Participating in Agile Development - Over 2 years
- Experience working in an Agile Environment - Over 2 years
- Fluent in English; German/French would be an asset.