Halian - Fullstack Engineer
> 6 months experience
Technical Skills and education
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience (4 years and +)
- Previous experience in programming/software development and related technologies such as below (not all are required. A candidate presenting most, or all skills/experiences listed below would be rated as a very strong candidate.
- DB, backend system architecture and infrastructure management;
- Cloud management experience;
- Linux/Windows OS;
- Java, JS, Node js, Python, React/Redux.
- System integration, API, AWS Docker, lambda.
- Basic understanding of visual basics to troubleshot, maintain and migrate existing legacy apps.
- SQL, Oracle, Postgres experience
- Software development processes/tools experience.
- DevOps, CI/CD, TDD, Security By Design
- GitHub, Jenkins.
- Participating in Agile Development -
- Experience working in an Agile Environment -
- Fluent in English; Luxembourgish/German/French and any other language would be an asset, but not mandatory.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!