Halian - Governance Risk & Compliance Officer
> 5 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
Halian is currently looking for a Governance Risk & Compliance Officer to join one of their clients in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Setting up or support the implementation of Governance of information systems for clients;
- Your will review the documentation of Information Security Policies;
- You will put your expertise in the optimisation or transformation of the CyberSecurity function (organisation, policies, processes);
- You will manage the Security and risk strategy;
- Investigate for the security which is extended to suppliers and Cloud;
- You will guarantee the Protection of customers' image and reputation;
- You will optimize the costs related to regulatory compliance;
- You will supervise audits of regulatory compliance and standards;
- You will participate to the implementation and improvement of IS Security Management Systems;
- You mission will focus on protection of information and data;
- You will support for compliance (ISO27001:2013, GDPR, PCI DSS);
- You will provide Information security trainings and information for stakeholders (top management, developers, end users).
Key Skills & Background
- You hold an University degree in computing or in Information System Security;
- You have at least 5 years experience in IT security as an IS Security Consultant;
- You have good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork and know how to keep your promises;
- Precision, organisation and method;
- Excellent communication skills;
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: PERMANENT
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!