Halian - Information Systems Security Consultant
Freelance, Permanent (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
Halian is looking for an Information Systems Security Consultant for one of its clients based in Luxembourg:
- Within the IT Operational Security department, we participate in the CyberSecurity program of customer and more specifically in the deployment of:
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool.
- CyberArk tool
- and the integration of the security alerts.
- security in ArcSight.
- Our main objective is to ensure the operational aspects that will follow the implementation: the integration of the teams concerned, the choice and configuration of relevant alerts and their processing.
- You will have to join a project team composed of representatives of the different technical fields and risk management and defend the operational aspects.
- Previous experience in deploying a DLP tool: technical and governance aspects
- Previous experience in deploying a SIEM tool: technical and governance aspects
- Previous experience in deploying a PAM tool: technical and governance aspects
- Rigor and autonomy
- Analytical and synthetical mind
- Good writing skills in French and English
- Decisive asset: Familiar with Symantec's DLP tool for Exchange and McAfee Web GateWay, CyberArk and / or ArcSight
- Advantage: knowledge of Varonis and Nexthink tools as well as management of security incidents
Starting the mission: at the earliest.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!