Halian - Infrastructure Project Manager
> 6 months experience
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you contribute to accomplishing the squad's mission.
You do this by working on the customer journey from the backlog, using the Agile method
end-to-end. You continuously strive to improve yourself and your colleagues. You participate in the achievement of the bank's objectives by operating sustainable and efficient applications.
In the team, you will have two roles.
As a Project Manager for infrastructure, you will:
- Organize and lead the major infrastructure projects like Windows 10 migration or LifeCycle of components such as IPBX, branches network
- Follow the Planning, staffing, scheduling, budget management, time management, quality control, and safety
- Coordinate with subcontractors, internal technical and support staff
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Ensure that Agile ceremonies are in place and onboard all team members in the Agile journey
- Help the Product Owner to maintain and prioritize the backlog
- Communicate progress and deliverables to the management
- Define roadmaps, budget follow up, reporting
- Strong technical knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Network, Compute, Storage, Telephony, etc...)
- Relevant experience of 2 years minimum as a Scrum Master
- Mastering Agile implementation like Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent oral and written communication skills mandatory in French and English
- Preferred qualifications
- A Certification inside domains like Microsoft, Cisco is an asset
- Scrum Master certification such as PSM
- Start Date : 01/01/2019
- Contract : CDI
- Localisation : Luxembourg
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!