Halian - Monitoring / Scheduling / Automation Engineer
> 2 years experience
We are currently looking for a Monitoring Scheduling Automation and Orchestration Engineers for our client please find the details below:
- The Monitoring, Scheduling, Automation and Orchestration Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring, scheduling, automation and orchestration of the Bank's Datacentre.
- This role involves creating standard processes and procedures for the automated provisioning and management of servers, networking, and applications.
About the role
- Assess use cases to develop workflows and scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of servers, services and applications
- Develop standard operating procedures and user guides for the enterprise automation solution
- Perform automation and orchestration at large scale in an enterprise environment
- Continuously improve systems and processes in order to achieve greater levels of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience in an infrastructure automation role
- Experience with monitoring tool Nagios
- Experience with Autosys
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with source code and build tools, such as for instance Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc.
- Experience with multiple Web and J2EE technologies such as for instance IIS, Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss, or Node.js.
- Experience working with JSON and XML result sets
- Experience building build and release pipelines
- Experience working with a variety of vendor APIs
- Vendor certifications in the domain of monitoring,automation and orchestration
- Location : Luxembourg
- Contrat : CDI
- Start date : ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!