Halian - Network Consultant
> 2 years experience
Network Consultant for SISII Project
Activities AND Tasks
The following activities and tasks are expected from the consultant
- Configure and troubleshoot routing and Switching on HP and Cisco switches;
- Configure and troubleshoot Firewall behavior;
- Configure NAT'ING on Firewalls;
- Create and implement a design for the F5 load-balancers based on requirements supplied by an application-team;
- Able to troubleshoot and create support cases for all network devices;
- No experience with installing, maintaining or replacing Hardware is required;
- Report on project progress and take part in project-meetings;
- Document the entire network solution;
- Participate and help in migrating the entire solution into the customers' network environment;
The consultant is expected to
- Be able to work in an international-team of various disciplines;
- Work on-site (Strasbourg) for at least 4 days a week;
- Be able to drive troubleshoot
- Be in possession (or expects to be cleared for) security-screening at the level of EU-secret / EU-confidential;
- Have a sufficient level of English-proficiency to be understood in a professional context;
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!