Halian - Network and Security Engineer
> 5 years experience
About the role
In charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN and security infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg.
Involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance):
- Monitoring and management of remote customer devices and responding to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner;
- Perform analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of Hardware and software;
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems;
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as Firewalls and intrusion detection systems;
- Monitor and manage customers' devices and responding to intrusion and availability alerts in a timely manner;
- Implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update);
- Design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation.
Key Skills & Background
- 5 years' experience as Network Engineer;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Team Spirit;
- Demonstrated ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control;
- Network and Security products certification or proven experience: FortiNet, Sophos, Cisco, Juniper;
- Monitoring Tools knowledge: Zabbix, SCOM, Nagios, LibreNMS, OPManager
- ITIL, CCNA, CCNP certifications are an add-value
- Languages French + English
- Contract: FTE, Perm
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!