Halian - OSS Consultant
Permanent, Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
One of our client is currently looking for a OSS Consultant in order to reinforce his team in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Participate in the migration batches development:
- Compliance with the project development rules
- Compliance with the planned development timeline
- Compliance with the awaited development quality
- Migration batches bug corrections
- Good communication of the state of progress
Key Skills & Background
- Master's degree in information and/or telecommunication technologies or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Java 7, Webservices Rest/SOAP, SQL.
- Additional knowledge on Spring batch, GIT, basics of Linux commands are considered an advantage
- Good general knowledge of telecommunications, IP networking and computer skills
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Creativity, rigor and discipline, sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility
- Fluency in English and French are required. Additional proficiency of German and Luxembourgish are considered an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!