Halian - PKI KMS Specialist
> 2 years experience
Halian is currently looking for an "PKI KMS Specialist" for an European Institution in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Participate in design and implementation of a PKI/KMS services
- Responsible to support the operation, and improvement of such services.
- Be able to understand the business needs and how these are affecting operation of the offered service.
- Working close to the operational team, she/he is responsible to transition and hand over the PKI and related services which may include also writing of operational documentation.
- Ability to create both current state and future state solution architecture documents
- Administering the Certification Authorities (CA) and Hardware Security Modules (HSM) of an Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Key Management service
Key Skills & Background
- Expert level experience with PKI implementation and operation (especially the MS certificate services) and certificate and key LifeCycle management solutions
- Experience with Hardware security module (HSM) technology
- Experience in managing Windows Servers (preferably 2016)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another relevant field preferred or equivalent experience
- A relevant security certification would be considered as a plus
- Language : English
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!