Do you look for stability in a technological environment? We currently have an opportunity as a Request and Service Level Manager (Permanent contract).
We propose a job Opportunity for one of our Clients that participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg. The opportunity is for one of the leaders in Telecom Sector in Luxembourg.
- Be in charge to manage the Request and Service Level processes: To ensure request operations are done as quickly an efficient as possible with a reduced impact to business operations To agree and monitor operations Service Level engagement
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the process and oversees the management of and compliance with the procedures, data models, policies, and technologies associated with the process
- Own the process, manage the process lifecycle and support documentation for the process from a strategic and tactical perspective. You will ensure that the process is fit for purpose
- Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with Request and Service Level Management
- Be responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor and report on the process
- Remediate deviation of the process
- Be responsible for communicating with parties
- Be the point of contact for all new process design
- Be responsible for the effective implementation of the process and -carries out the respective reporting procedure
- Represent the first stage of escalation of your process
- Monitor the requests to ensure that the Service Level Agreements are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct reviews of the operations of your process
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology are reviewed and enhanced where applicable
- Understanding of the ITIL disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant IT experience within Incident, Problem- and Change Management.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- General IT technical experience
- Experience on delivering within a Service Management environment.
- Understands the ITIL Service Management processes and systems.
- You have
- At least a bachelor degree (master preferred) in IT security or relative fields
- Proven experience (5 - 8 years) in IT security, security management, Telecom and CyberSecurity topics
- Knowledge of Hardware/software systems, Security infrastructure
Your profile matches this job offer?
Don't hesitate and Apply via the button below!