Halian - Security Architect - Telecom
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Halian is currently looking for Security Architect to join the cyber force of a major Telecom company located in Cloche d'or Luxembourg.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will be
- Deploy security platforms and migration projects for the client's customers
- Participate to large and complex security systems, incl. design, the analysis, planning, implementation, maintenance as well as troubleshooting
- Respect deadlines and deliver with the necessary level of quality, including documentation
- Together with other teams, maintain existing security services
Key Skills & Background
- 5 to 10 years' experience
- At ease with planning, implementing, configuring, maintaining and improving security platforms
- Able to document technical processes and architectures
- Have in-depth knowledge of Firewall - IPS/IDS network protection and good knowledge of EndPoint protection - Zero Trust Access principles
- Benefit from knowledge of security logs management and associated log collector as well as vulnerability and threat management
- Be a customer and solution focused professional
- Strong communications skills in French and English
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: Employee / Freelance
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!