Halian - Security Engineer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Install, deploy, manage and operate security solutions
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the security incident response process
- Help the IT teams to create security awareness.
- F5 Technologies (LTM and ASM)
- network: switch, router, Firewall
- Cisco, FortiNet, juniper
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of IT security
- Technical knowledge of current operating systems, network Hardware, protocols and standards
- Excellent knowledge in:
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting networks problems (VPN, Proxy)
- Fluent in English and French. German would be an asset
- Strong problem solving
- Working independently and self-managing time
- Working with a strong customer focus
- Understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations.
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within of the Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!