You are looking for a long-term mission, in a challenging environment for the Cyber force of one of Luxembourg's Telecom leaders? We have the right position for you.
- Install, deploy, manage and operate security solutions
- Manage vulnerability
- Testing of new configuration, equipment and releases
- Reporting on network/security usage and performance
- Participate to project and deployment of new security architecture
- Oversee the technology watch and be able to propose innovative solutions
- Deliver technical solutions and improve the level of protection of the system
- Develop the technical documentation regarding the operational procedures
- Be part in the security incident response process
- Help the IT teams to create security awareness.
Your technical skills
- Firewalling: FortiNet, CheckPoint, Juniper
- Security solutions: Sophos, pulse secure, Varonis
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Windows Environnement
- You have at least, 3 years in a similar position or in security
- You have a good understanding of IT security
- You have a deep knowledge of Firewalls and tools such as CheckPoint, Juniper, Palo Alto
- You demonstrate analytical skills and a problem solving and solution-oriented spirit
- You are recognized for your open mindset as well as for your customer-oriented spirit
- You can evolve in a fast-paced environment
- You have outstanding organization skills enabling you to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- You understand complex technical situations and providing recommendations.
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within of the Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Start Date: January 2020
Type of contract: Employee / Freelance