Halian - Security Engineer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
About the role
As a Senior Security Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The design, implementation and daily management of security architectures;
- The second level of Support on security-related incidents, problems and changes;
- The continuous improvement of security infrastructures;
- The deployment and Support of FW Checkpoint, Stonegate, Fortinet and F5 technologies;
- The Support IDS/IPS technologies, high-level authentication,Reverseproxy, Loadbalancer, WAF.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum four years' experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, basic network components, security.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Contract: CDI- Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!