Halian - Security Officer
> 5 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
Halian is looking for a Senior Security Officer for a major luxembourgish company.
- IT Risk assessments and audits of client's IT environments and solutions
- IT Security assessments
- Information Security (governance and policies, Dlp, IAM, Bcp/DRP etc.)
- Information system audits and audits of IT General Controls (change management, logical access management, etc.) IT Applications Controls, IT Dependent Controls, etc.
- Providing gap analysis and advice
- Develop User Awareness content aligned with Information Security domains like:
- Security strategy
- Organization of Information Security;
- Usage of IT Corporate Assets and Services;
- Access Control to Networks;
- User Management;
- Teleworking/Remote Access;
- Networking Segmentation;
- System acquisition, development and maintenance;
- Vulnerability Management/Patch Management
- Database Security
- Information Security Incident Management;
- Business Continuity Management; and
- Supplier Relationships
- Development of Information Security solutions and offerings
- Communicative/presentation skills
- Combine business understanding with technical skills
- IT Security certificates (example - CISSP, CISA, CISM, Crisc etc)
- Familiar with Risk Management, ITIL, ISO 27K, ethical hacking concepts
- Fluent English
- Location: Bertrange, Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Legal statement: Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this position
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!