Dear Candidate, are you looking for a new mission for one European Institution?
We have a stable contract to propose in CDI or Freelance.
Please look at this job opportunity
- Waterfall project management, Agile strong advantage
- Experience in Agile software development
- Projects with enterprise scale applications and systems
- Stakeholders management, project reporting to management level
- At least 5 years' experience in business requirement analysis
- Business requirements gathering
- Functional and technical analysis
- Reporting experience in tools like Business Objects
- Experience in testing of business software
- Communication and user training skills
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills in English
- Experience with Data Warehouse and reporting solutions in Business Objects are an advantage
- Willingness to acquire additional business knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong selenium
The candidate must demonstrate competence in:
- Pragmatic and hands-on approach to complex problem resolution
- Strong service skills with aptitude to work rapidly and under pressure
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, ability to work both independently and in a team
- Self-motivation and a sense of initiative, innovation and creativity as well as the capacity and willingness to work in a structured environment
- Strong capacity to think in technical and business terms with focus on both technical issues and business processes, and to work closely with key users
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels in a multicultural environment.
The Climate Risk Assessment (CRA), was launched on Q1 2019 after the successful completion of the first phase of the project. The system is used by more than 200 internal users from various business areas and includes the whole lifecycle of assessing climate risk and includes;
- Automatic screening on creation
- Pre-appraisal phase to define the risks applicable for appraisal
- Appraisal phase for the proper documentation of due diligence, how these risks are mitigated or which risks are accepted.
Scope of tasks
All deliverables produced during the requirement phase are subject to the client verification and approval.
- IT requirements for the implementation include:
- Detailed “as-is” functional specification of the features of in the original legacy systems
- Description of “As-is” and “To-be” workflows
- Define the business requirements for the missing functionality in AsApp
- Data model
- Detailed specification of new features to be implemented
- Detailed list of data fields with all types & properties (Data governance deliveries)
- Use cases (user stories) and actors
- Business processes and Status diagrams
- Application screens
- Access rights to screens, buttons and fields
- Business rules
- Alerts and notifications
- Documents and approval workflows
- Data Warehouse and universe extension with a detailed DGO template describing each new field with all properties needed, according to the best practices of Data Governance Office.
- Reporting requirements, list of reports and detailed reports to be developed
- Data migration including field mapping
- Test phase of IT deliveries includes:
- Test plan based on the requirements
- Execution of the test plan, detection of problems, documentation of working and non-working test cases and tracking of bugs (e.g. Jira)
- Testing of fixed issues in subsequent IT deliveries
- Testing of data migration
- Testing of universe extension and BO reports specified above
- Coordination of test activities between ECSO and Impact
- Obtaining endorsement of concerned partners after successful testing phase
You Profile matches this job description?
Don't hesitate an apply via the button below!