Halian - Senior Program Manager
> 10 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Program Manager provide overall governance.
- The PM will be a resource with technical problem solving skills and will have architectural notions.
- Will coordinate all activities, internally (customer) and with external service providers to transition to the target architecture.
- Organizing the transition and migration program and activities in accordance with customer's objectives.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected project work streams (compute, Storage, back-up, migration, etc.)
- Creating a project schedule (Microsoft Project Plan) for the individual work streams and analyze the interdependencies.
- Coordinate cross-project work stream activities
- Control deadlines based on the activities defined in the project plan
- Maintain a budget view and operating plan for the transition and migration program.
- Coordinate the resources from the customer team with diverse roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with external suppliers (defined by customer) for each of the project work streams
- Define the transition program controls, that is the processes, procedures, reporting, etc., to manage the program.
- Monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects work streams.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member staffing.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Contract: FTE/freelance
- Location: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!