Halian - SharePoint Project Manager
> 2 years experience
Halian is currently looking for SharePoint Project Manager to join a government organization located in Luxembourg.
About the role:
Your main responsibilities will be
- Assistance in the implementation of the SharePoint sites for our client, among others for:
- Intranet sites;
- Knowledge Management sites;
- Document & Case Management sites with Scanning component;
- Any other SharePoint site.
- Configuration of SharePoint sites for our client
Key Skills & Background:
- Higher education (BAC +5), you justify a strong experience on the SharePoint platform in various project contexts.
- Excellent command of Microsoft technologies and SharePoint 2007, 2010 & 2013 in particular.
- You are highly adaptable and teamwork in a stimulating environment motivates you.
- Autonomous and rigorous, you have a very good relationship, which combined with your sense of organization, will allow you to carry out your various missions.
- Anaytical and synthetical mind.
- You keep an active watch on your areas of expertise.
- You speak French fluently.
- A recent practice of Agile methodology is an advantage.
Start Date: ASAP
Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!