Halian - Software Implementation Specialist
2 to 10 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- Process queue of implementation projects throughout the entire software installation life cycle
- Analyze, capture and document the client needs
- Install and maintain the software via remote connections and occasionally on-site
- Configure the software
- Setup or program custom reports
- Create custom scripts using our self-developed scripting language
- Perform database configurations via SQL
- Meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or related field with at least 3 years of working experience in the field of IT
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of Windows Server architecture
- Basic knowledge of network technologies
- Experience in customer service/ project management/ software implementation projects/ programming/ Intellectual Property is considered as an asset
- Experience in Visual Studio/ PowerShell/ Component One Report Designer/ Web Deployment is considered as an asset
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team in an international environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and to self-organize
- Excellent communication skills with a service oriented working attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English, French and/or German are considered as an asset
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!