Halian - T24 Core Banking Analyst
> 2 years experience
We are looking for experienced Temenos T24 and AAA Analyst for Luxembourg. Strong technical skills, focused on development with some BA knowledge.
Technical Role requires following skills
- Good Understanding of Private Banking Business and Temenos wealthsuite
- Operations and Development, dealing also with request/tickets
- Previous hands on experience and AAA core development is Mandatory
- Ability to configure AAA (System parameters, lists, classifications, strategies, constraints).
- Good hands-on experience of Triple A GUI development (Format, Pre-comp Format, Screen Customisation)
- Good knowledge in Unix scripts and DBMS(Oracle / Sybase)
- Candidate should be a good team player with excellent soft skills
- Adhere to the quality standards of the company for the deliverable
- Good communication skills needed
- Should be interested on learning new skills & passion towards software development technologies
- No fear in diving deeper into the code
Ideally, Candidates with one or many of the following skills are considered
- Temenos T24
- Unix & Sybase/Oracle
- 5+ years experience
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!