Halian is looking for a Technical Analyst OSS/BSS for one of our client in Luxembourg.
- Create business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams to describe "as-is" and develop the "to-be" in the Oss and Bss layers (ordering, billing, incident management, quality & assurance, trouble-ticketing, etc.)
- Understand the Operator´s E2e business processes and how they can be modelled (and potentially modified) based on a new system landscape
- Verify that the newly designed fulfillment and / or assurance processes are aligned with the overall service-oriented architecture defined within the Oss layer
- Create clear, well-articulated use case specifications to describe the end-to-end fulfillment / assurance processes
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience in business process documentation and modelling for telecommunications industry.
- Excellent knowledge about how carriers operate fixed line networks
- Proven experience to design processes for the telecommunication services (preferably familiar with fulfillment processes) and strong skills with process re-engineering
- Ability to integrate into a large project team, collaborate with many stakeholders, remain rigorous and disciplined, take responsibility for deliverables (mainly process models, technical notes and specification documents)
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks in parallel without losing focus on deliverables. Adapt to evolving requirements and changing priorities.
- Proven experience in writing specification documents such as: use case specifications, end-to-end business processes (in this case fulfillment processes for telecommunication products and services)
- Knowledge of the Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
- Techniques for requirements gathering like focus groups, interviews, observation
- Experienced with design and modeling notations Bmpn and UML
- Proven ability to work with modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect, Visio, Adonis
- Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage: Tmforum Frameworx (eTOM, SID), ITIL (Service Design & Service Transition & Service Operation)
- Language skills: Excellent spoken and written English. Working knowledge of French, German and/or Luxemburgish is an advantage.