Hays - Application Manager
> 5 years experience
Our client is is a leading global independent wealth and private equity manager dedicated to wealth preservation and generation with a 120-year, seven-generation family shareholder heritage.
We are the expert in applications and technical support. Key user in the definition and resolution of issues related to the resolution of bugs.
- You have to maintain and ensure the essential applications and system tools, participate in the evolution of the system.
- You are the point of contact for the support of business users.
- You have at least 5 years experience in ERP implementation and master English, preferably French.
- You are used to planning and carrying out IT projects.
- You have a good understanding of the business sector of PERE as well as a good experience of troubleshooting and problem solving.
- You have a good knowledge of IT related to the industry PERE (ERP Fia, payment).
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.