Private Banking group with an international presence and a strong local office, our client is deploying several projects in European countries from the IT team in Luxembourg.
With institutional and individual clients, they offer local services within a global perspective.
The IT team, composed by around 150 people, is supporting the projects with a dedicated team for the Management Information System.
- Within Finance Reports in the domain of Management Information System, you analyze, propose and design reporting, create and present dashboards.
- Constantly improving the system, writing technical specifications to the developer and performing tests on IBM Tm1. You will be able to propose adaptations and documents control and procedures for the implementation of a new centralized model.
- Good communicant, you will be a part of the change management with training and post go live support to the business.
- As an Engineer or with a Master in Business/ Economy, your experience allows you to have a strong understanding of financial and accounting.
- You have an excellent command on Excel and are able to manipulate figures and large volumes of data.
- Within BI Tools, you preferably worked with IBM Tm1, or tools such as Business Objects or Cognos.
- Participating in large scale projects and delivering system driven results, your participation in change and new implementation is a strong asset