Our client is a financial institution which is located to Luxembourg city. Their IT team consists of 10 employees.
In order to start the global migration of Citrix, we are looking for 5 Citrix Engineers.
- Collaborate on the new technical implementation such as the new version of Citrix (from 6.0 to 7.18.09)
- Provide technical support for the end user, configuration and administration.
- Develop processes, procedures and technical documentation for management of Citrix Environement.
- System and applications health monitoring and reporting.
- Assist with architectural design to improve reliability performance and efficiencies.
Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Netscalers, Hyper V, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS SQL, MS SCOM/SCCM, thin clients (wyse/ HP), MS Lync, PowerShell scripting.
- More than 5 years of experience within Citrix Environment (designing, migrating, troubleshooting on Citrix XenApp..) OR more than 6 years of experience as as Wintel engineer / Architect with a strong ability to work on Citrix Environment.
- Excellent time management (organizing workshop, planning...)
- Strong communication and ability to think "outside the box".
- Speaking English Fluently.
This mission has to begin ASAP and will take place during 3 months with an extension until 6 months.
Are you interested by this opportunity? Don't hesitate to apply ASAP..