For our division in Bascharage, Luxembourg we hiring now : Data/BI Architect.
You will support the business with a relevant data & analytics architecture set up. This involves data modeling, data maintenance, data integration architecture, data governance, data security/privacy, analytics solutions. You will collaborate closely with Enterprise architecture to develop BI/Data strategy through defining future state and vision, creating technology roadmaps and reference architecture.
Your main responsibilities
- Define the data/BI/analytics architecture standards for the company
- Support the business in clarifying their requirements on data, analytics, data quality and reporting
- Translate business requirements into data architecture models
- Define the optimal Data flow, integration and BI application architecture to support the business requirements
- Manage and support the delivery of the required application architecture
- Align with data privacy regulations (GDPR) and comply with data security requirements and the implications for the architecture/design
- Develop conceptual and logical data models for Enterprise /Business data and analytics projects
- Resolve semantic discrepancies in data definitions that arise among multiple sources and projects
- Gain consensus among users on common business data definitions (support of data governance body and data stewardship required)
- Identify business processes, infrastructure and data, and governance, in order to advise and support the different business partners.
- Foster innovation through a continuous technology watch and help the business grab opportunities to introduce cutting edge technologies for solving business pain-points or provide innovative services to end customers
- Lead Pocs and experimentation to try new technologies
- Bachelor degree in business information management
- At least 5 years of experience in data & analytics architecture and solution architecture
- More than 5 years' experience with developments in the area of Business Intelligence: concepts, approach, traditional & Cloud data warehouses, OLAP (online Analytical Processing), BI reporting software, Big data, self-service analytics, Predictive Analytics, SQL/No SQL, Cloud data warehousing, Master data management. Some examples:
- Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Greenplum
- Business Object, PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau
- Informatica, Talend, others ESB tools
- Strong knowledge on advanced analytics through Data scientist platforms and machine learning algorithms (like R, Python, caffe)
- Knowledge of conceptual, logical and physical data modeling (relational and dimensional)
- Experience with relevant tooling in the area of ETL, BI Reporting, Data Modelling, Big data
- Effective communicator with great analytical skills
- Capable Change Manager
- Willing and able to travel
- Fluent English
We offer real-world opportunities with real-world benefits.
We can provide you with :
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit programs such as health care and wellness
- Flexible work options
- Leadership development
- Training and education programs
Join our team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.