Hays - Embedded Developer
> 6 months experience
Master (5+ years)
Our client, is an innovative IoT company based in Belval, developing smart air quality sensors.
As one of Luxembourg's fastest growing start-up, there is a need for a new developer...
- As an Embedded Developer you will be responsible of analysis and development for the company product.
- Working in a startup already well established in green technologies, you will maintain and develop new solutions for a firmware platform.
- You will participate to the different steps of new products developments, and your team will work closely with backend development team.
- In order to succeed in this exciting position, you must have a keen interest in C language, and low level development, in memory-constraint environment (Microcontrollers / MCU).
- You have a strong knowledge of Embedded systems.
- You are passionate about Internet of Things, and want to work with the latest technologies available.
- Knowledge of Linux, and electronic engineering may be useful...
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.