Our Client, in the finance industry, is looking for a Bilingual Desktop Support Professional (English, French or German).
What you'll need to succeed
As Technical Support/Help Desk, your core responsibilities are to provide the organisation and its team with general support in information technology. You are confident dealing with people at all levels and you will use your strong technical, communication and interpersonal skills to address and resolve issues.
- Acts as a front-line liaison to resolve users' problems and questions.
- Responds to Help Desk tickets as appropriate, manages and executes daily service and support tickets as assigned to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- You will be doing installations when/if working on-site
- Client uses ServiceNow knowledge and experience on ServiceNow will be an asset, though not essential
- Working with other members of the network, programming and systems administration team to solve users' questions and issues.
- Prepares for new software and Hardware releases, including testing and quality control activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of all applications and data used throughout the Firm, ensuring desktops and laptops have the latest upgrades and patches. Also PC imaging.
- Coordinates workstations, printers, telephones and Boardroom conferencing systems.
What you'll bring
- Relevant diploma and/or professional certification
- Bilingual French or German is an asset
- Required: 2 years previous experience in Help Desk support
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and with excellent judgment to both follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative as required
- Capable of setting priorities while maintaining flexibility while under pressure
What you'll get in return
- Upskill your system and network knowledge.
- Join a wide team of experts in their field.
- Get the opportunity to participate in ad-hoc system & network projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click Apply Now / Postuler to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.