Hays - Junior / Medior Administrator System Linux
Freelance (> 6 months)
< 5 years experience
Our client is an international provider specialized in business reporting solution for financial institutions.
In order to reinforce the support team, we're looking for a release manager Junior m/f . Mission by consultancy of 6 months renewables.
- Involved in system administration on Windows & Linux platform.
- Implementing & managing release processes for code through development, test and production environments.
- Defining the release, execution & deployment.
- Manage risks & resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Develops scripts & automation tools used to build, integrate and deploy software releases to various platform.
- Application updating, Hardware upgrades, projects and programs are additional duties.
- 5 years maximum of working experience on Linux administration
- Ability to work on releases activities such as definition, execution and deployment.
- Knowledges of Scripting tools such as Perl.
- DevOps tools such as Kubernetes and Docker is an asset.
- Experience in automation processes is required.
- Speaking English fluently
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.