Hays - Linux System and Network Engineer
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Our client, a dynamic industry at the cutting edge of technology located a few kilometers away from Luxembourg, is looking for its new Linux System & Network Engineer on a permanent basis.
On a daily basis, your missions are
- Maintain a high level of service availability
- Participate to the definition of customers and global infrastructure
- Document all required processes and interventions report using the ticketing and the monitoring systems
- Mke a frequent technology survey in order to pro-actively enrich the knowledge of the team
- Provide assistance to developers within a DevOps team
To succeed in this position, you ideally have
- Excellent knowledge in the Linux and Windows Server OS, up to 2016 version
- Excellent knowledge in DevOps tools (Puppet, foreman, Jenkins, Mesos, marathon, ELK, graylog...)
- Proficiency in support of PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP, Tomcat, Apache, nginx and RabbitMQ software
- Good experience in Python development and/or other scripting languages
- Good knowledge in the Cisco Network components (Router, Firewall and switches)
- Fluent level in English and French
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.