Hays - .NET Developer
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
My client is an international provider which is specialized in fund administration and corporate services.
We're looking for a .NET developer for a mission of 6 months by consultancy with an extension.
Your main goal is to ensure the maintenance of their current Web solutions.
- Improvement of existing solutions by using .NET stack.
- Development new applications.
- Collaboration on multiple projects such as staffing automation.
- Implementation and maintenance of new Web solutions (such as SAP concur).
- You work in the software project team with Agile methodologies.
- At least 3 years of working experience as .NET developer.
- Strong expertise within .NET environment : Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .NET framework and Web services.
- An ability to work on enterprise Bus or NServiceBus is an asset.
This project will take place ASAP : Are you available for this mission ? Don't hesitate to apply by this link below!
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Show full description
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.